Rug Cleaning Las Vegas

rug cleaningRug Cleaning Las Vegas has been serving the Nevada area for the past decade with trusted, trained, and friendly rug cleaning technicians. We use proven methods and the newest equipment to deep clean your rugs transforming them to their original look. Our rug cleaning services can be done on or off site, as per your convenience. Your rugs will be free of the buildup of odors, dust and stains. Call us 702-943-0794 Las Vegas Carpet Cleaning to give yourself and your home the best cleaning treatment possible.

Las Vegas Rug Cleaning:

Rugs are an important part of your indoor living space, whether they are used for floor covering, for decoration, or to add warmth in a room. Rugs help reduce wear on high trafficked areas and create a personal mark on your floors. Some rugs are an investment expected to increase their value overtime. Many rugs have a far more important value: reminding you of loved ones, family and friends' gatherings, your favorite pets playing, or your babies crawling.

So if you have an antique rug that you need restored to like-new condition, an oriental rug that needs to re-show its colors, or just a regular rug that has too many stains and soil on it, give us a call today. We are happy to provide free estimates and appraisals over the phone, and encourage you to ask us any cleaning or restoration questions you might have: 702-943-0794

We are experts at cleaning, restoring, and refreshing the following types of rugs and more: Oriental Rugs, Outdoor Rugs, Persian Rugs, Wool Rugs, Shag Rugs and Rugs that are kept in the family for generations.

Beyond cleaning thoroughly all those rugs from both sides in our professional facilities, we make sure we groom the rug pile and fringe.

Our Rug Cleaning Service Includes:

  • Same Day Service.
  • Free Pick-up & Delivery.
  • Free Estimates and Appraisals for rug cleaning and rug repair.
  • Organic Cleansers that are safe for young, adult and pets.
  • Hand washing for Oriental rugs, Persian rugs, Wool rugs, & more.
  • State-of-the-art machine washing for sturdy area rugs and large Wool Rugs.
  • Sterilization, deodorizing, and protection.

Why do you need to clean your rugs?

As part of daily life, soils enter your home, building and office spaces, about 80% of them are dry. The remaining 20% are not. Regular vacuuming usually removes most of the dry soils, but the rest must be picked up by professional cleaners like Las Vegas Carpet Cleaning.

Beware of over the counter rug cleaners since many of them may cause damage to your carpet by changing its colors, breaking up the fine fabrics, or even leave their own stains. Moreover, many of those chemicals are not bio-degradable, and can be harsh to people who suffer from allergies.

Call us at 702-943-0794 for a safe, Eco-Friendly cleaning of your rugs. Your health and the health of your family is protected, and can improve by a deep clean from Rug Cleaning Las Vegas.

oriental rug cleaning